Commodities – Enhancements
- Recipes created will now save as commodity items also automatically for stock allocation and consumption.
Recipes – Enhancements
- Default stock location added for recipes after completion.
Commodities – Bug Fixes
- Commodity Type after amending redirect has been fixed.
Maintenance Module – Enhancements
- Critical priority added to work orders, requests, unplanned maintenance & planned tasks.
- Job reference number has been changed to format DDMMYY-0001 for all maintenance checks.
- Maintenance ‘Checks’ has been expanded to include daily, weekly, fortnightly, etc alongside product start up checks.
Maintenance Module – Bug Fixes
- Fix for converting a work order to a work request that the job number was not auto-generating.
Users – Enhancements
- Organisation Admins can create, delete, update and change other users’ passwords for their organisation.
- System will not allow additional users if the number of licences has been reached.
- Labour rate has been added.
Users – Bug Fixes
- Changing users’ passwords has now been fixed.
- User profile amendment has now been fixed.
Scheduling – Enhancements
- Job reference number has been changed to format DDMMYY-0001 for all production scheduling checks.
Batch Recording – Enhancements
- Submixes can now be consumed in the batch recording if set up in the recipe steps.
- Unique batch number will be created for every batch created and visible in the batch reporting.
Reports – Enhancements
- Material variance report now highlighting batch consumption.
- Mix traceability reports showing the unique batch numbers for individual batches.
- Full traceability report breaking down data by relevant section. Option for CSV/Excel export has been added.